Sunday, March 19, 2017

Chain of Command: 1st game

This was actually the first game I played back in January,  but I forgot to post it.

 View from the German side.
 US deploy a squad behind a hedgerow.   I deployedmy FO in the farm and tried to bring a mortar barrage in on them.  It fell off table.
 The US deployed a Sherman and blew up my FO.
 A squad trades fire with the US trying to keep them from crossing the field.
 Using a coc die I popped an ambush that destroyed the M4.

The remnants of the left flank squad fter they advanced into an open field to take a panzerfaust shot at the last M4.  Their flight reduced my force morale to close to breaking.
Time was up so we called the game here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10mm Marlborough man

 Testing out Howard's new game for 1700s Era. Grid based.  10mm figures.